Are you ready to get started in the world of online videos but you don’t know how you are going to make videos and then make money with them? Here are some tips and techniques to help you understand how to distribute and promote your videos online.
Let’s make an example of a business niche to show how it could be done. We will use Toy Reviews as an example. Let’s say you are in the business of selling toys.
The first thing to do is create a channel for your videos on YouTube. Call it “ToyReviews” (this is your username in the registry) or something like that, whatever your business or brand, etc … Your channel would look like this then: [http://www.youtube.com/ToyReviews]. Now upload each and every one of your videos to that YouTube channel and write good titles, descriptions and tags for each video.
Now that you’ve uploaded your videos, you need to help distribute them. Here are some ways to do it.
1. Create a new channel on Magnify.net called “Toy Reviews” and put all your videos there too.
2. Upload all your videos to a bunch of other online video sharing sites like Revver, Metacafe, Blip.tv, Yahoo Video, Aol Video, MySpace TV, Viddler and any other site you can find. You can use a site like Tubemogul.com to do this easily.
3. Create a toy review blog or website and every day post a new video of yourself on the blog, reviewing a new toy.
4. Make sure you put an email list subscription form on your blog and encourage rss subscriptions so readers can keep reading your blog with ease.
5. Load your blog with Google AdSense ads.
Over time Google / YouTube will start selling ads within your well produced videos so you will start making money that way too. Apply to become a YouTube partner at YouTube.com/partners.
7. Encourage other bloggers to use your YouTube embed code to display your videos on their blogs and generate traffic for your blog and videos.
8. Load up your blog with toy company sponsor ads or affiliate ads.