We recently began to consider purchasing the Bose Lifestyle V10 home theater system. We decided to do this because our old system was tired, and to be honest it really lacked quality on all levels. Ever since we purchased our new Bose Lifestyle V10 home theater system, we have been telling friends and family how wonderful it is and I thought I might share some of our love with you.
One of the best things I have discovered about the Bose Lifestyle V10 home theater system is that I have set the alarm for six every morning and wake up to the music I want to come out of our system. It is also an alarm clock. But it would be an expensive alarm clock if that was all it did, which is why I’ve listed the other features of the Bose Lifestyle V10 home theater system, below.
- Possibility of presetting up to forty stations
- AM / FM radio tuner capabilities
- Progressive scan
- Digital or analog sound options
- Uses HDMI / HDMI upscaling
- Sound calibration is automatic
- You can connect it to your pay DVD, cable box, satellite system, VCR, TV and even your laptop or computer
- Black funky speakers DTS decoder, Dolby Digital decoder and Videostage decoder Surround sound
- Direct and reflective tweeters
- Subwoofer remote control
- Antenna Microphone Capabilities
- Headphone connections for AV in, AV out, HDMI in and HDMI out, optical in, s-video in, and s-video out
- Audio and video wiring kits and speakers.
I was very excited to get my Bose Lifestyle V10 home theater system. I was sure that what we were getting was a top quality product because I know that BOSE is a reputable brand. With surround sound capabilities, we feel like we’re really in the game when we watch our favorite sports channels. We spend more family time enjoying documentaries now than ever because the quality of enjoyment and performance of the Bose Lifestyle V10 home theater system is certainly hard to beat.